We are a young company and very good at what we do. We are passionate about customer success and want to exceed their expectations every single time. The bar is high but we pride ourselves in having an extremely talented group of people, all of whom share the same values and passion. If you would like to be one of us and believe you have the right attitude, passion and skills to stand out, we can offer you unmatched career opportunities. By joining us you will get a very employee friendly environment, compensation, recognition, career growth, learning opportunities and fun. Find our more about our mission & values in the About section.
We have the following positions open at the moment, apply now!
Pega Senior System Architect
The ideal candidate must have experience in designing and implementing BPM/CRM solutions on a large scale while applying best practices to the solution. Must have knowledge on Agile methodologies and have ability to lead delivery from Inception to Roll-outs. Act as the primary technical architect for Pega 7.x PRPC applications. This position is responsible for leading the architecture, design, performance, and scalability for applications built on Pega platform.
Role and Responsibilities
- Use proven communication skills to collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements.
- Need to possess excellent skills to Identify and drive process optimization and process streamlining for client Business processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Pega PRPC Enterprise class structure design and application profiling.
- Strong knowledge on various Pega PRPC concepts and rule types like Activities, Functions, Data Transforms, Authentication Service, Reporting, Agents and Ruleset Management.
- Ability to successfully run end-to-end delivery of Pega PRPC based solutions / projects from technical perspective.
- Act as Technical Design Authority for the entire Pega solution to drive a strategic solution for customers.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies / products / trends related to architectural solutions.
- Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals / objectives.
- Identify and quantify scope and impact of Business requirements and changes on systems.
- Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews).
- Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs for highly scalable and performing solutions.
- Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans).
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving enterprise recommendations and ensuring adherence to established standards and practices including the development of standards and practices where they may not yet exist.
- Provide ownership for all requirement and solution definition artifacts throughout the project lifecycle including TOM and Traceability Matrices.
- Facilitate open communication and fact – based decision making.
- Review the work of others, providing guidance, mentoring and support both Development and Business Architect team.
- Develop innovative approaches to challenging and complex assignments.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them.
- Research, identify, and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
- Forecast and plans resource requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and should motivate and lead other team members.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of total IT experience required.
- Relevant Pega experience of more than 3+ years
- CSSA certification is mandatory
- Strong communication Skills.