Visualise, define and execute UX improvements for customers. Ensure a flat learning curve for users of our applications. Carry out user research. Prototype, design and implement great user interfaces.
- Design and implement UI that offer a fantastic user experience on Pega platform
- Run Experience Design (XD) workshops and be versed with prototyping UI/UX and customer journeys using XD tools such as Adobe XD
- Work closely with Agile teams for iterative and incremental UI/UX design and development, ensuring that a seamless, customer-centric experience is delivered
- Take constant feedback from users and stakeholders and incorporate it in the solution
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, development teams and subject matter experts across the business to ensure that the user experience meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in a UI/UX development role defining solutions in complex (ie. multi-project, multi-system) environments
- Experience DCO and/ or Experience Design (XD) workshops, mapping user journeys and prototyping
- Good understanding of the approach/methodology to meeting users’ needs
- Good understanding of the latest UI technologies and UX philosophy
- Pega CSA and UI certified
- Strong stakeholder management, client facing and situation management skills
- Experience of PEGA version 8.x
- Educated to degree level
- Willing to travel for onsite assignments when needed
Location: Hyderabad, Kolkata